We’re looking for your entry for Columbia Forest Products’ 3rd Annual Purebond Quality Awards!
“Are you a part of Columbia Forest Products, “Purebond Fabricator Network”?
Winner receive cash prizes as well as a year’s worth of free marketing on Columbia Forest Products’ Website, as well as Catawba Hardwoods’ Website.
“If you are not yet a members of Columbia’s Purebond Fabricator Network, click here to learn how to become part of an international network of woodworkers who pride themselves on quality, design, and recognize the value of using Columbia Forest Products’ Made In the USA, No Added Urea Formaldehyde, hardwood plywood in their projects.”
Here is how it works
PFN members in good standing can compete in any of the four categories. Each participant may provide an entry in each of the categories:
- Kitchen – Residential
- Bath – Residential
- Residential Other (furniture, built-ins, etc.)
- Commercial (any application)
Columbia will award Visa Gift cards to the top three participants in each category in the amounts of:
- 1st Place – $1000
- 2nd Place – $400
- 3rd Place – $200
Winners will also be featured on our websites for a year and be promoted through our press releases and social media outlets. In addition, all winners will receive a plaque and a PureBond Quality Award Winner badge to place on their website and social media platforms.
How to enter
- A paragraph about their shop and history.
- A paragraph about the job submitted, date of installation and the PureBond product used.
- A paragraph about how PureBond plywood met the needs of the client (No VOC’s, made in America, all wood construction.)
- A minimum of 2 – maximum of 6 – pictures of the job submitted (high-quality, hi-res digital images of at least 800 x 600 pixels in JPG, TIF, or EPS format.)
- Limited to one submission per category.
- Must be a member of the PureBond Fabricator Network. For more information click here.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges TBD in the near future!
Contest runs from March 1 to May 31, 2014